
Well, this is obviously not very hard, but I just got a new camera and wanted to use some of my fabric scraps to make a cute camera strap cover to cover up the ugly yellow words on my existing camera strap.
Basically, I just cut a piece of material twice as wide as my camera strap (plus seam allowances) and about 1 inch longer than what I wanted to cover. I ironed on some pellon to the fabric, hemmed the two short edges about 1/2 inch up and the sewed wrong sides together down the long seam and slid it over my camera strap.
This would work for any kind of strap you can remove, like a guitar, camera, etc.
Mel that is a great idea! I love it! It definitely made your strap look cute. I'm sure Brian just can't wait to tote it around :)
ReplyDelete